This series of photographs explores the possibility of creating new identities by morphing and melding elements of nature with the human body itself, thereby exposing the psychological process of self-discovery.
- Winner of 3rd Annual Juried Photography Exhibit, Morpho Gallery, Chicago, IL
- Critic's picks, Time Out Chicago (2008)
This photo collage consists of numerous photographs of a man in different outfits captured mid-air, and explores the capriciousness of our day-to-day connections.
- Group Photography Show, Morpho Gallery, Chicago, IL (2008)
Taking photos of strangers, taking photos of me.
- A handmade photo book available for viewing upon request.
This public installation piece juxtaposes both old and new, western and eastern elements, in a series of black-and-white photographs bound together over layers of vinyl discs and CDs by a web of rope.
- Hong-Dae Street Art Exhibition, Seoul, South Korea (2004)